• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IB Enforced Leave

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been given enforced leave from mid-Dec to Jan. I am happy with this, as it means I am not having to request time off with the risk of it being turned down for project reasons.

Comment

Enforced leave is good for MOO in respect of IR35 its good, just keep the emails the client sends out saying 'due to business reasons ALL contractors are required to have x days off, this does not apply to permy staff'.

On a side note there was another jumper this afternoon at Coq d'argent right next to bank tube, 2nd in a month now, 4 or 5th in five years, the owners should sort it out and make it so you can't jump, even half p*ssed up there Ive not felt safe, so if you wanna jump its pretty easy.
      I like big butts and I cannot lie.

Comment

Working...
      X