• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Glastonbury 2013

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Both are mates of Jimmy though!
    One of them is dead - can't remember which.

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
      Aren't you too old for this now, granddad ?
      maybe.... I'll tell you at the start of July next year...
      "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Confirmation Ruprect is 12 years old.
        Right-o gramps
        "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
          Right-o Sir Jim
          FTFY
          The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Originally posted by speling bee View Post
            FTFY
            HA HA HA!!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to speling bee again.

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I hadn't registered in time so I'll probably go to Bestival again and any others that take my fancy.

Comment

I'll happily camp in fairly shit:ty conditions for a couple of weeks but Glastonbury has never appealed to me. Probably the proximity of other tents and the plagues of trustafarians?
                +50 Xeno Geek Points
                Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Check this dude out - think I'l pop down and see him as he's playing Shangri-la

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I'm going to Download.
                    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Can hear it from the garden. Not very far away at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X