• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

.NET rate for working from home

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.lahey.com/lf71/lfnet.htm

Comment

Alas ...AJP , once the King of Mainframe Systems Programming has now degerenated into a support monkey and ...oopps there goes the phone ...AJ Pruffock speaking how may I help you ...oh youve forgotten your password ... (cringes) [/QUOTE]

password = see u next tuesday !! Oh for the love of GOD (not religous BTW)s

Comment

Got £350

Comment

Nice one.

Comment

Yep, that's right: I watched England's match, drunk Stella, got contract - now if I had a wife to beat up I'd feel almost like a contractor from this board

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
              Yep, that's right: I watched England's match, drunk Stella, got contract - now if I had a wife to beat up I'd feel almost like a contractor from this board
              Ah yes, can see you'd have no problems with the citizenship test.
              Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
              threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
              X