• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

About time

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bennyboy
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/5079266.stm

"Crystal Meth is to be reclassified as one of the UK's most dangerous drugs alongside cocaine and heroin, the government has announced."

Being from Australia I have seen how f**ked up people get on this stuff. A man with a knife and completely souless eyes is a very scary combination.

I thought the Government revenue generating Tobbaco and Alcohol were pretty dangerous drugs too.

Comment

"inadvertently"? Whoa whoa slow down with these multi-syllable words. I'm only a simple Aussie. Calibre threw me, but what the hell does inadvertently mean? Sounds like an STD.

Comment

Inadvertently means

Without realising it. I bet irony confuses the hell out of you as well...
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Jokes on you chum.......p read back through the posts and you might actually realise it. Can someone please enlighten Mordac becuase he really is not getting it.

Comment

What drugs do Daleks take ... anyway its not drugs that are dangerous its people, especially those in a position of power.

For those who indulge then consider ...

Up

And

Down

But in the End

Its only

Round and Round

And Round ...

Hell ... is other people.

JP Satre
            Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 14 June 2006, 13:18.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Black.
              Jokes on you chum.......p read back through the posts and you might actually realise it. Can someone please enlighten Mordac becuase he really is not getting it.
              You're the smack-head, you enlighten me.
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac
                You're the smack-head, you enlighten me.
                Yawn. Just read my posts, they were heavily ironical and sarcastic, but you weren't picking up on any of it. For example I could say to you "Oh I have a wonderful edukation." And with your complete inability to recognise irony, would then in turn chastise me - "You idiot, by mis-spelling education you have completely contradicted yourself." You must understand by now? Do you really think that I thought calibre was some kind of gun?? What on earth is wrong with you? I am mystified.

Comment

I am mystified.
                  Agreed.
                  Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                  threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                    Wasn't "Play Mystified for Me" the title of a Clint Eastwood movie?
                    Play Misty for me I fink. Clint was a DJ who got stalked.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Black.
                      Yawn. Just read my posts, they were heavily ironical and sarcastic, but you weren't picking up on any of it. For example I could say to you "Oh I have a wonderful edukation." And with your complete inability to recognise irony, would then in turn chastise me - "You idiot, by mis-spelling education you have completely contradicted yourself." You must understand by now? Do you really think that I thought calibre was some kind of gun?? What on earth is wrong with you? I am mystified.
                      In which case I apologise - I read the bit about you being high on crystal meth and shooting next door's dog, and thought "wow this guy must be some sort of idiot". If it was a made-up story for comic effect then you clearly are some sort of genius, and I bow down humbly. OK?

Comment

Working...
                      X