• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How many real MEN are there in this forum?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IT stereotypes
    you forgot...

.NET:

Favourite music: Indie, Alternative
    Favourite drink: Gnats-piss
    Fashion: London cool

Comment

.NET

Favourite music: Indie, Alternative
      Favourite drink: Lager
      Fashion: London cool
      Lager? What Lager - Kestrel?

Gnats-piss, the lot of it!

Comment

hoegaarden is nice, used to drink alot of real ale but then moved to london where ale is treated with contempt (warm) and the local beer has no head, apparently London is proud of it though.

Comment

I also drink bitter and my interests include oggling birds, footy and tae kwon do. Manly, eh?

However, I don't like rugby or lager, I like pansy sports (cricket and golf), and I've got a wife and kids. Not manly.

So for me it's in the balance.

Comment

Re: All poofs

This is about you not me
            Dodgy, let me guess; you're a bit of a lad, bit of a geezer. You shop at Topman and wear purple ties. You've got short dark hair, girls in the office giggle at your jokes and secretly fancy you.

You once got a little too cocky in a pub and cr@pped your pants when the guy threatened to chin you.

Comment

Well, Dodgy did own a SAAB Convertible at one time...

Comment

Why is it that male agents all look the same? And why is it that when they take me out for lunch, I spend the entire afternoon insulting them and wanting to chin them?

Comment

I am a man

I have more hair on my @rse than I've got on my head - I must be a man

:rolleyes

Comment

Why is it that male agents all look the same? And why is it that when they take me out for lunch, I spend the entire afternoon insulting them and wanting to chin them?
                    I have stopped taking contractors out for lunch. Instead I insult them from here where I know they cannot get me

Comment

Instead I insult them from here where I know they cannot get me
                      Oh, yeah.....?

Comment

Working...
                      X