• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK London drinks tonight

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeludedAussie View Post
    Were there any pretty young ladies?
    There were a few pretty ladyboys.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Too much of a loaded question so will refuse to answer on the grounds I don't like to be beaten up by K2P2 or norrahe!
      Right answer
      Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

I can't believe it came out the BrilloPad was lieing about having done the Triathalon.

Comment

Too much of a loaded question so will refuse to answer on the grounds I don't like to be beaten up by K2P2 or norrahe!
          Who's k2p2? Sounds like an old lady, sitting with a cat on her lap knitting...

Comment

damn it.. saw this far too late....

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              Who's k2p2? Sounds like an old lady, sitting with a cat on her lap knitting...
              Shame she's left the forum, as as I said to her last night she's quite good looking in real life, ah well my loss!
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

You were all so much shorter in real life than I expected.

And I did not expect SimonMac to be wearing that top hat and tails.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentile View Post
                  You were all so much shorter in real life than I expected.

And I did not expect SimonMac to be wearing top hat and tails.
                  Well I must offer TM an apology, as it seems if you were there last night I mistook you for a man!
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Well I must offer TM an apology, as it seems if you were there last night I mistook you for a man!
                    How very dare you.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentile View Post
                      How very dare you.
                      It happens to SimonMac all the time
                      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
                      X