• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK London drinks tonight

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, can't make it - I'm on the wrong side of Bedfordshire
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

T'was a good evening. Nice to meet some different faces, as well as some lurkers. C'mon, sign up - you know you want to join in the fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
        When I was working in Ipswich, I use to find any excuse to leave it too
        WHS

Comment

Yes, twas nice to meet you all. Now you know the face behind SG.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

oh tulip, am on the yot

I would have quite liked to see if any of you feckers are real people...

Comment

Originally posted by Bacchus View Post
              oh tulip, am on the yot

I would have quite liked to see if any of you feckers are real people...
              We're all AtW's fembots.

Good to see the regulars and catch up again and nice to meet up with lurkers and newbies alike.

This will probably be a regular spot from now on.

Tune in next week.............
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

But what does a CUK drinks evening actually constitute? I have visions of 20 geeks in anoraks sat in a circle of chairs, laptops on knees, beers in hand, furiously typing in MSN messenger as they communicate with each other, interspersed with random posts to this forum, all done in complete silence...

..Well OK that's the way I'd do it

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
                  But what does a CUK drinks evening actually constitute? I have visions of 20 geeks in anoraks sat in a circle of chairs, laptops on knees, beers in hand, furiously typing in MSN messenger as they communicate with each other, interspersed with random posts to this forum, all done in complete silence...

..Well OK that's the way I'd do it
                  And does everyone introduce themselves by their real names ?

Comment

It was a good night I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Comment

Originally posted by yetanotherbob View Post
                      And does everyone introduce themselves by their real names ?
                      Yes and then you have to guess who they are on CUK
                      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X