• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The pain! The pain!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Better to ride the bike for 30 to 45 minutes in a low gear, high frequency, no more than 70% max HR. DO NOT push yourself and get tired doing so, just loosen up a bit.
    Originally posted by Alias View Post
    yes that would work too, just thought with the bike it would strain the back a little more
    Cheers folks! My back is best in the sitting position so cycling probably best. I did 5km yesterday lunch in gym - will try for longer than that today. Looks like the spa in the gym is broken though. It breaks most weeks.

Maybe tomorrow I will take bike in on the train - then cycle home. I do detest cycling in the gym - too boring.

On the eating front I have given up carbs again - getting loads of protein / fruit / veg.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
      Shouldn't the gentleman let the lady "finish" first?

Just asking, like...

Anyway, man up!
      Notice I never said if Dallas finished before or after me!

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
        Or a Thai massage? Done by real Thai Birds? None of that Lady-boy sh!te, I was never confused!
        I would ask MF for a massage - but I know he is busy with SimonMac.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Notice I never said if Dallas finished before or after me!
          Any pics of Dallas?
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Cheers folks! My back is best in the sitting position so cycling probably best. I did 5km yesterday lunch in gym - will try for longer than that today. Looks like the spa in the gym is broken though. It breaks most weeks.

Maybe tomorrow I will take bike in on the train - then cycle home. I do detest cycling in the gym - too boring.

On the eating front I have given up carbs again - getting loads of protein / fruit / veg.
            A bit early for that I think; give it a few more days before that.
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
              Any pics of Dallas?
              Yes. I have four. Of which one is on my facebook page - so only available to spod and CM.

Comment

Fcuking Drama Queen!
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  Fcuking Drama Queen!
                  WHS. I spent a day on the beach yesterday digging pools, damming water, burying children, digging moats etc with a cheap plastic spade then running backwards and forwards on the beach after children who had gone too far. To cap it all there was no coffee and I only had a lick of my daughters 99. This morning I've got a stiff shoulder. You don't hear me make a song and dance of it. Man Up!
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    WHS. I spent a day on the beach yesterday digging pools, damming water, burying children, digging moats etc with a cheap plastic spade then running backwards and forwards on the beach after children who had gone too far. To cap it all there was no coffee and I only had a lick of my daughters 99. This morning I've got a stiff shoulder. You don't hear me make a song and dance of it. Man Up!
                    Was that just random children or your own?

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                      Fcuking Drama Queen!
                      That damned mossie bite on my 4rse really hurts. Shall I post a piccie so you can see how bad it is?

I had to pull down my tri suit for a pee on the bike course. And Dallas was passing.

Comment

Working...
                      X