• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Paintball Take 2

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    I spoke to someone from the paintball place a couple of days ago, they only shut down very recently. they happened to be selling their wares for the outer London branches outside a tube station

They haven't got round to changing their website yet, which doesn't help

Having done a quick google there are a few sites here is one however in Greenwich Paintball Packages & Prices
    Indoor Paintball Docklands, Greater London, General Information

and Docklands Paintball Centre London - Canary Wharf - UK Indoor Paintballing Sites Events Venues

and one in the city UrbanPaintballGames.com - largest indoor paintball site in London - City
    Cheers for checking it out - did look like they might have shut that one down when I was looking. I think the Canary Wharf and Docklands ones are the same place - either way they are a bit too far out for me to manage easily, would mean 4 hours travelling so could do with somewhere closer. Will PM people who are interested to find locations and see if we can sort from there.

Comment

I'm up for it if you are still planning on doing it.

Comment

Working...
      X