• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Were England right to drop Kevin Pieterson?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by moggy View Post
    indeed, and to be fair he had already pulled out of the 50 overs and 20/20 as he wanted to play in the ipl.. until he realised that he needs England just as much for his profile and endorsements.
    Best getting shot of the fooker for good imo. Bring in some English youth like Root.

one day at a time

Comment

Originally posted by oscarose View Post
      Best getting shot of the fooker for good imo. Bring in some English youth like Root.

They've just brought in another saffa in his place for the 20/20

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
        They've just brought in another saffa in his place for the 20/20
        Got to hand it to SA for a great production line - not so good for up and coming English cricketers.

one day at a time

Comment

I work with a middle-aged saffer lady. They tend to follow sport.

She says Pieterson is a great player but he has a rep as a "Thick W****r" and she agrees.

Which shocked me slightly, coming from her.

Comment

Got to hand it to SA for a great production line - not so good for up and coming English cricketers.

I dunno, Bairstow did OK in Pieterson's place.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
              I dunno, Bairstow did OK in Pieterson's place.
              Very true - a fine prospect indeed. However, according to the OracleSlave, we've picked another SA boy for the T20s.

one day at a time

Comment

Very true - a fine prospect indeed. However, according to the OracleSlave, we've picked another SA boy for the T20s.

Lumb And Wright Return To England T20 Squad - Cricket World

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Lumb_(cricketer)

Comment

Lumb has been around in England for ages, he's one of our T20 world cup winners. I remember his father, he was Yorkshire born and bred and played for them for more than 10 years.

Luke Wright is English.

Comment

Working...
                  X