• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

That glorious moment when ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post

I'll give it time with you two tards. The penny will drop at some point. Sorry to disappoint, but I am doing ok.
    Suity, didn't I tell you over and over again that you're a kick-ass motherf###er ?

Now, grab some Bob-ette from the office and whisper (loudly) in her ear, "You and me luv, in the disabled toilets, NOW", then give her a firm slap on the arse and go give her a good seeing to.

Once you're finished, stride out of the bogs, beat your chest and shout "You c**ts get on with stuff, I'm off to sink a bottle of JD" and head to the pub for some well deserved man-time.

When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
      Suity, didn't I tell you over and over again that you're a kick-ass motherf###er ?

Now, grab some Bob-ette from the office and whisper (loudly) in her ear, "You and me luv, in the disabled toilets, NOW", then give her a firm slap on the arse and go give her a good seeing to.

Once you're finished, stride out of the bogs, beat your chest and shout "You c**ts get on with stuff, I'm off to sink a bottle of JD" and head to the pub for some well deserved man-time.

That almost had me laughing out loud

Comment

Working...
      X