• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Thumbs Up For AS Financials

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Thanks to AS Financials I now have my interest only 100 year term 125% LTV self-cert mortgage processed and am in negotiations with Barrett Homes for a new bedsit above a kebab shop.

PS I'd also like to thank David Cameron for making home ownership affordable to all.
    Hehe - Yes - thank you Dim Prawn.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin@AS Financial View Post
      Thank you for the recommendation Deluded Aussie. That is very kind of you.
      Hi Martin, I assume you deal with remortgages as well as first time buyers?

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        recommendations are always preferred!
        They said that about Mr Upton
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          Ooooh, funny this thread comes up, I have just been told I need to speak to an IFA, recommendations are always preferred!
          If you are still looking, I can send you the details of the guy I speak to. He's based int north as well.
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
            If you are still looking, I can send you the details of the guy I speak to. He's based int north as well.
            Its all sorted now cheers
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
              Hi Martin, I assume you deal with remortgages as well as first time buyers?

Would be delighted to help - have pm'd you.

Comment

Another thumbs up for Martin and AS Financials.

Mortgage offer issued extremely quickly and with a minimum of fuss.

Certainly the best contractor broker I've dealt with, decent music taste as well !!

Comment

Originally posted by Basil Fawlty View Post
                  Another thumbs up for Martin and AS Financials.

Mortgage offer issued extremely quickly and with a minimum of fuss.

Certainly the best contractor broker I've dealt with, decent music taste as well !!

That's really kind - thank you.

Comment

Another thumbs up for Martin.

Reduced my interest rate from 3.69% to 2.39% fixed for 2 years.

Great work.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post

Another thumbs up for Martin.

Reduced my interest rate from 3.69% to 2.39% fixed for 2 years.

Great work.

Thank you for your kind feedback - it's really appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                      X