• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who is forum member StephJones?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been touched too. As pretty much a newbie, I wouldn't have thought I'd warrant much attention.

Oh, and to the other chaps who have visited....

Comment

Blimey, I reckon I've looked at about two other user profiles in all the time I've been on here. However, I've just checked my own profile for the first time in yonks (and probably only the second or third time ever), and I've had a thousand visits. I don't believe that, so how come?

Mind you, one of them was northernladyuk. I think I'm in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
        Blimey, I reckon I've looked at about two other user profiles in all the time I've been on here. However, I've just checked my own profile for the first time in yonks (and probably only the second or third time ever), and I've had a thousand visits. I don't believe that, so how come?

Mind you, one of them was northernladyuk. I think I'm in there.
        Woo Hoo, way to go Doggy. I reckon it must be your natural wit and raconteur style that reels them in.

Comment

Originally posted by alluvial View Post
          Woo Hoo, way to go Doggy. I reckon it must be your natural wit and raconteur style that reels them in.
          That, and my outstanding manhood!

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
            That, and my outstanding manhood!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by alluvial View Post
                I've been touched too. As pretty much a newbie, I wouldn't have thought I'd warrant much attention.

Oh, and to the other chaps who have visited....
                ooh, I have a profile. Maybe I ought to put some info in it, it looks a bit bleak

But, also as a newb, I have been touched by the presence

HOWEVER my profile has had 306 visits for only 162 posts (I guess 163 with this one...) giving me a Post to Visit, or PV ratio of 1.889 which must make my posts very interesting, yes?

ok, I'll get my anorak

[edit]
                Originally posted by Clippy View Post

My profile only shows the last 4, is that a newb thing?

[/edit]

Comment

I've been touched too...

altho is that a good thing? admitting someone has touched you?
                  Join IPSE

Comment

She's had a touch on me also

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                      She's had a touch on me also
                      Are we sure it's a lady? One of my mates at school was called Stephen Jones.

Comment

Working...
                      X