• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

OU Results day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I just got a pass in my remedial maths (er I mean Masters)

Sasguru
    Shut it, poly boy
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
      Pass 2 for me in my first level 3 course (Renaissance art). Puts me in the happy position that as long as I scrape a pass in my next course, I should be good for a 2:1.

Anyone else?
      Bit late to the party but yes. Grade 2 pass in Reading Classical Latin. Feck that was hard and now I'm signed up for the Continuation course.

For the likes of russell:

sedit qui timuit ne non succederet!
      But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
        Bit late to the party but yes. Grade 2 pass in Reading Classical Latin. Feck that was hard and now I'm signed up for the Continuation course.

Yes, should I do a OU course now while I am
        a) working full time
        b) Running a plan B in evenings and weekends
        c) have 2 kids
        d) Am in process of moving home

or should I wait till I stop working in a few years then do it?

Expectare tempus

Comment

Well done

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
            Well done
            Thanks, and well done to you, was the course good? I'm thinking of doing that later on.
            But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Thanks, and well done to you, was the course good? I'm thinking of doing that later on.
              Yeah, it was good. A bit repetitive at times. I enjoyed the IE most - a chance to look at stuff that interested me, and ignore the bits that didn't.

Comment

Working...
              X