• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Euro weakens to 2 year low as fresh turmoil hits and Spanish bond yields soar

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Rather like your brain activity then. Though unlike your hair - baldy.
    I've got a full head of hair. Unlike the cretin who who fooled you into thinking he was me.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      It's got 4 rooms that could be used as bedrooms. needs doing up a bit but I like its rustic charm. Oh and a view to die for.
      Is Damascus in portugal?
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
        Is Damascus in portugal?
        Don't try and be clever. It doesn't suit you.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
          Is Damascus in portugal?
          Near enough for an agent.

Comment

It's got 4 rooms that could be used as bedrooms. needs doing up a bit but I like its rustic charm. Oh and a view to die for.
            You cretin, a one bed flat could have 4 rooms that could be used as bedrooms. Jesus, me and Mrs OH once saw a Villa advertised as being 4 bed, and it was a one bedroom apartment with 3 beds in one room, and one bed in the lounge, or as us English folk call it, the couch.

Me, slightly miffed I bought in France at 1.12 to the £1. Hey ho, off there on Wednesday and thence off to tour.

I hope the locals get postal at second home owners in Portugal and squat in it. Although describing somewhere as having rustic charm normally means they are already in.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
              You cretin, a one bed flat could have 4 rooms that could be used as bedrooms. Jesus, me and Mrs OH once saw a Villa advertised as being 4 bed, and it was a one bedroom apartment with 3 beds in one room, and one bed in the lounge, or as us English folk call it, the couch.

Me, slightly miffed I bought in France at 1.12 to the £1. Hey ho, off there on Wednesday and thence off to tour.

I hope the locals get postal at second home owners in Portugal and squat in it. Although describing somewhere as having rustic charm normally means they are already in.

Who rattled your cage, loser? make sure you pay your French property tax, y'hear
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Who rattled your cage, loser? make sure you pay your French property tax, y'hear
                None needed bought through an SCI

Stupid toss pot.

Comment

None needed bought through an SCI

Stupid toss pot.
                  Sure you did, Walter, sure you did.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Sure you did, Walter, sure you did.
                    Ah, so I did, and it's laughs all round due to a tax I'll have to pay, due to a law not yet put through parliament, which would be challenged by every country in the EU anyway. But then you find out you know fook all about property purchasing in france, so I now don't have property, and in fact making it all up?

Which one is it ass?

And you have the temerity to call other people on here cretins? Way too funny to even be considered ironic

Comment

Ah, so I did, and it's laughs all round due to a tax I'll have to pay, due to a law not yet put through parliament, which would be challenged by every country in the EU anyway. But then you find out you know fook all about property purchasing in france, so I now don't have property, and in fact making it all up?

Which one is it ass?

And you have the temerity to call other people on here cretins? Way too funny to even be considered ironic

Oh diddums. Didn't get any last night? You should be used to it by now.
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X