• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boomed in Manchester??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stek View Post
    I finished at the Coop a few months ago believe me they've not even started!! In fact when I went the talk was of the the deal not going through.
    It's more than started on t'other side though.....
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      The ones that used to Cheltenham and Gloucester or TSB.
      Hmmm, locally to me there was a branch of Lloyds and and branch of TSB, when they merged they kept the physical location of the Lloyds branch but gave all new account the TSB sort code. Guess its just wait and see time
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Also when I was at Coop earlier this year it was Bob free.....

Comment

It's anything but on t'other side,,,,,
          When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Not where I was in Coop

Comment

Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
              Not where I was in Coop
              I was CFS....

Comment

I was CFS....
                Me too, but in Arndale.

Agree with you about the state of readiness (or lack of it)

Comment

Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
                  Me too, but in Arndale.

Agree with you about the state of readiness (or lack of it)
                  Steria? We tried to get in Arndale due to lack of desks at the CIS Tower, but after six months it never happened! Each morning started with desk searching floor by floor usually ending up on the 7th or 8th - 24 all told...

Deffo no Bob's tho, I was on AIX for CFS and Britannia and I was told bob's had been tried and gone.....

Comment

Steria? We tried to get in Arndale due to lack of desks at the CIS Tower, but after six months it never happened! Each morning started with desk searching floor by floor usually ending up on the 7th or 8th - 24 all told...

Deffo no Bob's tho, I was on AIX for CFS and Britannia and I was told bob's had been tried and gone.....
                    No I was a bit higher up (11th IIRC). We had Bobs there, 4 or 5 sat on a bank of 3 desks. Break out area was a no go on a lunchtime unless you enjoyed the aroma of microwaved curry

Comment

Eh? Most of the Development and Testing work is done in India by Steria and the Finacle stuff they never got working was all Infosys.
                      Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Working...
                      X