• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

hahahaha

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    14 years in jail dude and not even for a crime that would scare off inmates, just imagine conversation with Bubba:

Bubba - yo dude, what you in for?
    You - hiding 2.5 mln USD from my exwife
    Bubba - ok then, hand me over that soap will ya?

IMV(Imaginations may vary)

Bubba 'You an me. We are gonna have sex'
    14 m$ man 'whaaaattt'
    Bubba 'So. do you wanna be a daddy. or would you prefer to be a mommy ?'
    14 m$ man 'oh. er... OK , i will be a daddy tonight'
    Bubba 'Good. now come and s*ck mommys c*ck'

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
      being a singly masturbating guru, you have no idea how bitter some of these breakups can be.

when I divorced my first wife, she got everything and I would have happily removed my testicles with a rusty knife in order to have prevented it.
      no wait...my memory.....
      thats right, she got everything, and she also wanted my bollocks off with a rusty knife. biatch

hmmm - sounds unusual to me

Maybe you could setup an organization to protest about these things? You could dress up as batman and climb Buckingham Palace or something.

Comment

Working...
      X