• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Labour costs for new kitchen

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how much

HTH
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by moggy View Post
      . Then again its a btl so wouldn't bother you quite so much i guess.
      I ask about my BTL, "Could I live there myself?" - If the answer is yes then I know I can charge top dollar.
      The area is trendy with City types so I'm hoping to get one of those. If there is anyone still working in the City that is
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Hard to believe that someone who thinks he is so clever has to post for peer advice on the cost of a kitchen, obviously no common sense.

Comment

does that include the wall tiles and or floor tiles ?

What about replacement sockets ? are they included?

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            I ask about my BTL, "Could I live there myself?" - If the answer is yes then I know I can charge top dollar.
            The area is trendy with City types so I'm hoping to get one of those. If there is anyone still working in the City that is
            then the price is more than fair.

removing of tiles, skip, re-tilling its not easy work and if you want it done well then you should pay a fair price.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
              does that include the wall tiles and or floor tiles ?

What about replacement sockets ? are they included?
              It's Labour only but tiling and electrical work will be included. I have to supply all tiles and sockets.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

It's Labour only but tiling and electrical work will be included. I have to supply all tiles and sockets.
                I don't think its a bad price, but make sure you set out a schedule of work and what you expect them to do.

Comment

Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
                  Hard to believe that someone who thinks he is so clever has to post for peer advice on the cost of a kitchen, obviously no common sense.
                  Why would I know the cost of installing a kitchen, since I haven't done one for years? Cretin.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Why would I know the cost of installing a kitchen, since I haven't done one for years? Cretin.
                    How about getting 3 quotes? Asking friends? (Oh yeah see the problem there). But instead you ask on a limited forum of just contractors. Maybe you should post on MSE they are about your intelligence level.

Comment

Rubbish disposal included? Charges for skips and getting rid of the old tiles, benchtops, cupboards, etc. can be surprisingly high.
                      You won't be alerting anyone to anything with a mouthful of mixed seeds.

Comment

Working...
                      X