• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best Olympic totty thread (NSFW)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAH View Post
    Jessica Ennis making a late play for the trophy:

Jessica Ennis set to earn £1million from lucrative sponsorship deals | Mail Online

All glammed up she looks remarkably similar to a mate's wife, though he tells me his wife is only good at the 'sack race'.
    Yeah, obviously she's only done it because she wanted to be the number one Olympic totty in the CUK poll.

Comment

in the interest of a fair poll, latest Victoria Pendleton image

Comment

How come the font inside my totty list on the first page isn't fixed any more, in Firefox and Opera, but still displays okay in IE?

Comment

Voula Papachristou

Unfortunately she's ruled herself out of the contest
          BBC News - Greek Olympian Papachristou expelled for 'racist tweet'
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post
            Michelle Jenneke's warm up routine. Hope it catches on like the Mexican Wave did at the footy all those years ago. Must be something in it, she obliterates the rest of the field. As the great man would say: "Winning!"

Michelle Jenneke: Australian hurdler's extraordinary hip-wiggling warm-up performance on video | Mail Online

Enjoy the video with the sound on.

Excellent.
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by downsouth View Post

Tissues please.

Comment

Comment

jeez I have gone blind

Comment

Originally posted by downsouth View Post
                    Well that clinched the deal for me

(back in 5 mins)

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                      Well that clinched the deal for me

(back in 5 mins)
                      WHS
                      Beer
                      is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
                      Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
                      X