• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Yay, it's Friday!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WFH today, tomorrow getting my new camera out for a trip to York, Sunday may have to do grown up stuff as I still have no usable kitchen!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      You must be young. These days I think each year goes by like whooooooosh.
      Just think, in 6 months time Christmas will just be a memory.

The vegetarian option.

Comment

This evening I shall go home, have a glass of wine and then decide what to do this evening.
        Tomorrow I shall get up whenever I feel like it, have some breakfast (or lunch, depending on what time I get up) and then decide what to do tomorrow.
        On Sunday, I shall get up whenever I feel like it, have some breakfast (or lunch, depending on what time I get up) and then decide what to do on Sunday.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          This evening I shall go home, have a glass of wine and then decide what to do this evening.
          Tomorrow I shall get up whenever I feel like it, have some breakfast (or lunch, depending on what time I get up) and then decide what to do tomorrow.
          On Sunday, I shall get up whenever I feel like it, have some breakfast (or lunch, depending on what time I get up) and then decide what to do on Sunday.
          Living the life man, living the life. Make sure you don't burn out.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by bless 'em all View Post
            And back to work on Monday for a rest.
            Quite. It's no wonder I sleep on the train home.
            ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
              Not a lot to do & all day to do it? I like weekends like that, I just seem to never get them
              Growing old is mandatory
              Growing up is optional

Comment

Yay! What a tulipe week.

Parkrun k2 - wassat? Taking kids to park?!

I have a(nother) kids party to attend - it's all go. I do also have a date though!
                Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                  I do also have a date though!
                  pssst...I was trying to keep it quiet.
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                    Yay! What a tulipe week.

Parkrun k2 - wassat? Taking kids to park?!

I have a(nother) kids party to attend - it's all go. I do also have a date though!
                    Make sure to check for hidden guitars!
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

tonight Im going to try and have a game for football with my new shiny boots
                      tomorrow taking the kids swimming and then some jobs mid morning/early aft.
                      Then into the big smoke for some clobber.
                      got a house party to go to on Sat night - could get messy
                      Sunday will be roast dinner and stuff.

Comment

Working...
                      X