• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What, no semi-final thread?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    My English colleague at work here in London (the one who says he is European rather than British) keeps accidentally saying "we" when talking about the German team.

Along with all his pro-common currency and pro EU integration musings, I'm beginning to wonder if he is related to PooperScoop.

Or even if he IS PooperScoop!
    I'd like to see the Germans win, they play good entertaining football
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Am surprised people here follow football, thought it was a lower earner activity. (Read a bit common)

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
        I'd like to see the Germans win, they play good entertaining football
        +1

Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
        Am surprised people here follow football, thought it was a lower earner activity. (Read a bit common)
        one day at a time

Comment

Last nights match was dull and boring until the 2nd half of extra time when the spanish wanted to win the game.

There was a moment when Casias had the ball at his feet, no one closed him down, his just stood there - not wanting to play a "long" pass.

Too much play acting and the ref was a bit card happy.

I see germany beating Italy, but the final will be too close to call but im going for spain .

Comment

I'd like to see spain win because I have them in the sweepstake!
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

I'd like to see Italy win because that would piss off the Germans, always a good reason for anything, and those who wet themselves over Spain's boring passing.

But I doubt I will.

Comment

Working...
              X