• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Avatar 2, 3, and maybe 4, on the cards

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    I fell asleep 15 mins from the end of Avatar. Still cant be arsed to find out what happened.
    You mean you missed the bit where the giant mutant guinea pigs went apetulip and ate all the humans, pausing only to rape the especially hairy ones?
    Keeping calm. Keeping invoicing.

Comment

I too agree with Russel about both films.

Prometheus 'The director's cut' will be the one to see as it'll probably be less disjointed.
      ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post

More material Alexei?

The first was tulipe and the rest won't be any better.
        Yes, the plot was infantile. But the special effects and scenery made up for it IMHO. Looking forward to the sequels.

I've given up hope of the planned film Rendezvous with Rama ever being released.

Or the Dambusters remake.

edit: Well not the plot so much as the assumptions, for example that a team of grunts would be sent on an interstellar voyage, as if it was a two hour plane flight (albeit with suspended animation), and be using weapons little more advanced than today's. I mean they may as well have send a squad of beefeaters it's that ridiculous.
        Last edited by OwlHoot; 29 June 2012, 11:45.
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
        X