• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Blackberry Bold 9900

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

+1 for the 9900. Ditched my iphone4 for it - couldn't be doing with the virtual keyboard.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoiler View Post
      +1 for the 9900. Ditched my iphone4 for it - couldn't be doing with the virtual keyboard.
      Tell me about it, I have an iphone 4s too, its really stressful trying to type on a touch screen - especially when you have made an error and want to go back and change it.....

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
        Tell me about it, I have an iphone 4s too, its really stressful trying to type on a touch screen - especially when you have made an error and want to go back and change it.....
        My HTC Desire has a trackball that allows you to easily move the insertion point.

My IPod Touch doesn't have this and the only way to move the insertion point is by tapping the screen. Takes several attempts when you're as fat fingered as me.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoiler View Post
          I love the virtual keyboard on my samsung, however, having incredibly long strong (natural) nails, I do find it hard to use!!
          I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
          CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
          CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
            I love the virtual keyboard on my samsung, however, having incredibly long strong (natural) nails, I do find it hard to use!!

I can imagine.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

I can imagine.
              spot on
              I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
              CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
              CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
                especially when you have made an error and want to go back and change it.....
                One of the reasons I ditched the iphone: the Galaxy S2 solves this
                Growing old is mandatory
                Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
                  One of the reasons I ditched the iphone: the Galaxy S2 solves this
                  Yep. Texting on Android is much easier. However, if you need a phone solely for business I don't reckon you can beat the BB keyboard. I've gone from a BB to a Galaxy S2 and although I've got all the apps and a better interface I miss the keyboard and the BB just doing what it says.
                  ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
                    Yep. Texting on Android is much easier. However, if you need a phone solely for business I don't reckon you can beat the BB keyboard. I've gone from a BB to a Galaxy S2 and although I've got all the apps and a better interface I miss the keyboard and the BB just doing what it says.
                    I left BB for a short while and when I came back to it I was so relieved.

Comment

I was going out to buy a Blackberry Bold 9900 this weekend. I already have a curve on Vodafone and my Nokia C3-00 on T-Mobile/Orange is getting a bit dated.

Not sure whether to wait or not now
                      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
                      X