• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Things you have discover that nobody else seems aware of

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

British Airways gives a $25 refund on the surcharge for changing tickets over the phone of you cannot do it online.

You can fly from San Diego to London.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

EO & MyUserName

An interesting and well argued debate from both sides, you are both to be congratulated. The likes of sasguru and minestrone could learn a thing or two about arguing without resorting to childish insults.

You have raised the tone of CUK today. Thankyou.
      The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
        EO & MyUserName

An interesting and well argued debate from both sides, you are both to be congratulated. The likes of sasguru and minestrone could learn a thing or two about arguing without resorting to childish insults.

You have raised the tone of CUK today. Thankyou.
        Well I can assure you that was not our intention!!

Only joking . To be honest I thought I was getting quite uncivil and was a little embarrassed!!! Although I put it down to lack of sleep and then finding someone to vent on - luckily EO's skin is thick enough.
        "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by Gentile View Post
          I have discovered that recessions are terrible things, that make otherwise intelligent people argue about nonsense on the internet when they would otherwise be applying their intellects and critical skills to meaningful work!
          Not true, people argue about nonsense on the internet in good times and bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
            Not true, people argue about nonsense on the internet in good times and bad.
            Oh no they don't.

The vegetarian option.

Comment

A shaving socket and LG Corp.

The guy on the right is winking and saying 'nice job' or the guy on the left punched LG in the eye and got to the socket first.

You decide.
              Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
                You have raised the tone of CUK today.
                Could it have got any lower?

Comment

Working...
                X