• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Congratulations, 60 years!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
    You'd think the French of all people would have more sense.
    they did, they got rid of theirs!
    Last edited by TiroFijo; 3 June 2012, 17:46.

Comment

I just hope I live long enough to see Charles in charge.

In fact I suspect he hopes he lives that long..
      Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

Line of succession to the British throne:
        like on stamps

The Queen was a reasonable looker when young, but it seems that well has run dry.

HRH The Prince of Wales (The Prince Charles; b. 1948) B D W
        HRH The Duke of Cambridge (Prince William; b. 1982) B D W
        HRH Prince Henry ('Harry') of Wales (b. 1984) B D W
        HRH The Duke of York (The Prince Andrew; b. 1960) B D W
        HRH Princess Beatrice of York (b. 1988) B D W
        HRH Princess Eugenie of York (b. 1990) B D W

Line of succession to the British throne - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
          The Queen was a reasonable looker when young, but it seems that well has run dry.
          Looking back on her photographs, after what year do you think she became undoable?
          Some time in the mid 1980's for me. Although at the time I had no idea what sex was...

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
            Looking back on her photographs, after what year do you think she became undoable?
            Some time in the mid 1980's for me. Although at the time I had no idea what sex was...

(May need to hit CNTL-Minus to zoom out)

Yes, yes, yes, yes, hmm. About 1970 if being fussy.

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
              Perhaps if you hadn't been quite so picky, you'd have found out what sex was sometime before your mid 40s.

Comment

HRH The Duke of Cambridge (Prince William; b. 1982) B D W
                HRH Prince Henry ('Harry') of Wales (b. 1984) B D W
                They better start breeding soon so this lot ->

HRH The Duke of York (The Prince Andrew; b. 1960) B D W
                HRH Princess Beatrice of York (b. 1988) B D W
                HRH Princess Eugenie of York (b. 1990) B D W
                can bugger off.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                  "Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God"
                  I think Her Majesty's smart enough to spot the loophole in this rule.

Indeed I think that was actually a piece of biblical financial advice; sign your wealth over to your wife to protect it against creditors and predatory lawsuits. Oh, and then don't get divorced. Of course since then chaps with commercial success discovered the Islamic version of asset protection, namely the trust fund.
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                    I think Her Majesty's smart enough to spot the loophole in this rule.

Indeed I think that was actually a piece of biblical financial advice; sign your wealth over to your wife to protect it against creditors and predatory lawsuits. Oh, and then don't get divorced. Of course since then chaps with commercial success discovered the Islamic version of asset protection, namely the trust fund.
                    I would

Comment

I would
                      We already knew you would.
                      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                      X