• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

If you're hippy and you know it and you really want to show it...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    Hands up all the blokes who shave their armpits (or legs). Thought so ...
    Me.

Well I don't shave, but I use different clipper grades on different parts of my body (armpits, arms, hands, legs, pubic area, chest, etc) to keep clean and tidy.

But what you're missing, is women are supposed to display themselves better than men, that is in essence one of the things that encompasses femininity. Perhaps they do this to make up for the fact they spew blood out of an orifice every month unlike men, who knows.

The fact is, a woman not shaving her pits or legs, is the same as a man not shaving his face and looking like a mutton chop murderer.

Comment

Originally posted by wim121 View Post
      Me.

Well I don't shave, but I use different clipper grades on different parts of my body (armpits, arms, hands, legs, pubic area, chest, etc) to keep clean and tidy
      We guessed that
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

I'd just as soon kiss a Wookiee.
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
          I'd just as soon kiss a Wookiee.
          Let's hope you get the option

PS - no tongues
          +50 Xeno Geek Points
          Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
          As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

I would say that Ms O'Toole is on the hairier side of average female hairiness (although, as most women shave, it is difficult to be sure). However, not a hint of moustache or mono-brow? Does her hirsuit policy only apply from neck down?

Comment

I've nothing against women have hairy legs, it's just to me it's offputting

They'll be growing moustaches next

At least even the ladyboys don't have hairy legs
              Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
                I've nothing against women have hairy legs, it's just to me it's offputting

They'll be growing moustaches next

At least even the ladyboys don't have hairy legs
                No problem with hairy legs or armpits on women The only thing that would put me off is a hairy chest.
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                  No problem with hairy legs or armpits on women The only thing that would put me off is a hairy chest.
                  What about a beard?

Comment

Apparently if a woman under 30 goes into hospital and has any pubic hair atall then the nurses are amazed.

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
                      I would say that Ms O'Toole is on the hairier side of average female hairiness (although, as most women shave, it is difficult to be sure). However, not a hint of moustache or mono-brow? Does her hirsuit policy only apply from neck down?
                      How hairy you are in places depends on your genes. Some people are just hairy all over but others have more hair in some places.

Lots of women don't shave their legs in winter. Though I've only remember 2 back in my days at uni who had such hairy legs you could see them though quite thick tights.

The immature boys use to sit in the uni bars and laugh at them, while the more mature men didn't bat an eyelid.

The reason they didn't stay hairless all year round is because they were so hairy they had to wax to avoid skin irritation, and waxing at a salon isn't the top most thing on a student budget. Their boyfriends didn't care. (And yes we had a discussion about hair removal and best methods etc to find out why they were so hairy.)
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X