• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

May Bank holiday Weather forecast

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diver View Post
    It's only 20 minutes from my house (mostly downhill)
    Oh bloody hell, we probably live in the same town.
    You on top of a hill?

Comment

Originally posted by alluvial View Post
      Oh bloody hell, we probably live in the same town.
      You on top of a hill?
      I live between Newport and Abergavenny close to the monmouthshire Brecon Canal.

Thankfully there are nice places near to take the caravan away for short breaks.

Forest of dean
      Symonds Yat
      Usk
      Abergavenny
      Monmouth
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
        I live between Newport and Abergavenny close to the monmouthshire Brecon Canal.

Thankfully there are nice places near to take the caravan away for short breaks.

Forest of dean
        Symonds Yat
        Usk
        Abergavenny
        Monmouth
        I'm the other side of Abergavenny up the road a bit.

Lots of nice places in Wales for short breaks, Tenby is one of our favourites.

Comment

Originally posted by alluvial View Post
          I'm the other side of Abergavenny up the road a bit.

Lots of nice places in Wales for short breaks, Tenby is one of our favourites.
          We do Tenby nearly every year, but try to avoid kids summer holidays.

Anyway, The river Usk level is dropping. The live webcam at usk bridge shows a significant drop now, and no more heavy rain forecast until Monday
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
          X