• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Was Galileo a liar?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diver View Post

That's me going upstairs, that is. Hic.

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post

Take Divers diagram. Imagine the sun is just where it says rotation.

The Northern hemisphere is tilted directly towards the sun, it's misummers day.

as the earth moves a quarter of the way round, its the autumnal equinox

then when its on the opposite side, the NH is tilted away from the sun, thats mid winter

then the spring equinox then back to summer.

In addition, the axis wobbles a bit, leading to interesting climatic changes. At the moment the north pole is racing away from the US and towards Russia at a very fast pace indeed

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
        Wasn't Galileo one of the Illuminati or whatever they were called? He made it up.
        Considering Galileo died in 1642 and Weishaupt didn't form the "Illuminati" until 1776, what do you think?

Take this go and read a few factual books, might I recommend anything by "The Invisible College", they've been producing interesting pamphlets etc since 1660.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
          In addition, the axis wobbles a bit, leading to interesting climatic changes. At the moment the north pole is racing away from the US and towards Russia at a very fast pace indeed
          The North pole is defecting to the Russians

If only the british poles would do the same
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
            Considering Galileo died in 1642 and Weishaupt didn't form the "Illuminati" until 1776, what do you think?

Take this go and read a few factual books, might I recommend anything by "The Invisible College", they've been producing interesting pamphlets etc since 1660.
            I get all my historical facts from Dan Brown. You can f*** right off.

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
              It's a glitch in the matrix.
              Sorry, was probably me

Do an update, think I've fixed it now.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                You do all realise that the stars are just little holes in the black material we made the sky out of, don't you?
                Well fix it you cheapskate lizard

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                  I get all my historical facts from Dan Brown. You can f*** right off.

He's just a smelly plagiarist!

Actually, I don't know if he is smelly.

Comment

Working...
                  X