• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

1st May

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Well its about 18c here and sunny with a slight breeze, yesterday was lovely sitting on the banks of the Rhein with an Eis Kaffee.

In Berlin all the left wing agitators come out, particularly in Kreuzberg: a poor part of town, and basically destroy their own livelihood. Its International Workers Day but I doubt half of them have ever held down a job, ******* (they justify it by saying its an anti-fascist demonstration but in truth its just a bunch of th unemployed and layabout students all dressed in black throwing stones at the police.)

Münster is only a small airport catering basically for mainland Europe flights and holiday destinations of which the UK is obviously not one! MÜnster the town though is lovely, in particular the amount of young female students...
    What's the work situation like in Germany?

Comment

It's also send all your emails to Theresa May day
      Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Cool, that's still £249k to come.

Dimprawn.
        INKSPE!
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
          What's the work situation like in Germany?
          Not too bad, on the news this morning it stated that unemployment is at its lowest for 20 years. For contractors too its pretty good
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

As I work to the Swiss holiday calendar I used the day to work and invoice.

Screw the lazy protesting bastards that just get in the way of people with drive and initiative.
            "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
              As I work to the Swiss holiday calendar I used the day to work and invoice.

Screw the lazy protesting bastards that just get in the way of people with drive and initiative.
              I dont think the protestors object to how much people earn. It is the unwarranted sums they object to.

Is it right that a UK owned bank should pay millions in bonuses while doctors/nurses, who save lives, scrape by on a fraction of that?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                I dont think the protestors object to how much people earn. It is the unwarranted sums they object to.

Is it right that a UK owned bank should pay millions in bonuses while doctors/nurses, who save lives, scrape by on a fraction of that?
                Who can judge right and wrong for other people.

The best negotiator wins the money game.
                "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
                  Who can judge right and wrong for other people.

The best negotiator wins the money game.
                  If it was like that then no objection. What I resent is UK banks telling UK companies to abide by market forces - then saying they have to be bailed out or the UK is stuffed.

For some reason the politicians go along with it. I have no idea why.

Comment

Working...
                  X