• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Rep Leader board

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wanderer View Post
    It's kind of failed though hasn't it.

For a while, the rep system seemed to be some sort of vague indicator of who was respected or otherwise and who was worth listening to or not. Now that it's all been reset I've kind of lost track of what's what. I did a few good posts that people repped and that was my way of remembering when I'd written something that might just be useful. Now it seems that it's all been reset because people just play silly buggers with the system and it's not really any use.

Surely it's not beyond the wit of man to invent some way that we can flag up genuinely useful threads/posts in the serious forums and genuinely amusing ones in general. I've learnt a lot from this forum but I'm getting a bit pissed off with it to be honest. Maybe I should just get a life and fúck off somewhere else.
    Yes, your post has depressed me too
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Wanderer View Post
      Surely it's not beyond the wit of man to invent some way that we can flag up genuinely useful threads/posts in the serious forums and genuinely amusing ones in general. I've learnt a lot from this forum but I'm getting a bit pissed off with it to be honest. Maybe I should just get a life and fúck off somewhere else.
      So far the best I have heard of is having people like posts - but without notifying the OP that it was liked. Maybe there could be some way of searching for most liked posts?

Please dont leave - I dont want to be left posting on my own.....

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
        Yes, your post has depressed me too
        Its okay - Diver still alive - he only shot himself in the hand.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Its okay - Diver still alive - he only shot himself in the hand.....
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
            So your hand is still fine?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              So your hand is still fine?
              Even better with the hole in it
              Coffee's for closers

Comment

Topic answer - is quite clearly broken:

I am not supreme leader top of the pack .

Comment

Working...
                X