• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ask NLUK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NLUK, what's all this Dark Matter in space all about? Has anyone on CUK got any?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
      NLUK, how many more times am I going to have to belt you before you come upstairs and fulfil your conjugal obligations?
      He will send MIch round.

HTH

Comment

what happened to Beaker?

Comment

I miss Beaker
          The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Those of you who are disappointed by the lack of response should remember the award winning FAQ service in my sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              Those of you who are disappointed by the lack of response should remember that 50% of NLUK's posts are great and 50% are insults.
              FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                FTFY
                Is he posting on another site as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  Is he posting on another site as well?
                  You may think that all his posts here are great. BUt IMO he is a tad harsh with the newbies and refers a bit too much to the first timers guide. Maybe I am too soft?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    You may think that all his posts here are great. BUt IMO he is a tad harsh with the newbies and refers a bit too much to the first timers guide. Maybe I am a bedwetter?
                    Probably.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
                      Probably.
                      Dear NLUK,

SupremeSpod says I am a bedwetter. Am I? If so, what can I do to stop this?

Cheers
                      Brillo

Comment

Working...
                      X