• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Marry yer cousins for N generations.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    So, all in all, it's not a terribly good idea.
    Not unless you want to end up like the Labrador or Dalmatian with nasty inbred problems... And having seen some of the "uncle-bother-cousin" throw backs at the school gates It's starting to be more of a case that only their own family would touch em...

Comment

Originally posted by Zoiderman
      Interstingly, there's a book regarding inbreeding, called Inbreeding, Incest, and the Incest Taboo which recently came to state Scotland had a huge issue with Inbreeding in which close cousin marriage was proscribed on religious grounds by the Roman Catholic Church.

Interesting really, but I guess no surprise...
      Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      Does make you wonder just what sort of person might read such a book, far less find it interesting.
      Nowt as queer as folk as they say.

Q.E.D. You see, its posts like this that highlight the case, for as you can see, there is no where it suggests I read the book does it.

Dear dear, too fast on the trigger there weren't you. I guess you were so excited, you actually forgot to read what I posted.

Very illuminating. Catholic you say?

Comment

Working...
      X