• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Weekend Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing concrete planned, couple of beers after work with wife and her sister.

Probably some more garage clearing at some point I expect.

Be the attentive husband.

Finish Justified Season 1.

Play some on-line games.

The proper GP was on last weekend, those with 2 wheels.
    Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Nothing much planned this weekend.

I'm training for a triathlon and had my bike delivered yesterday. So I guess I'll be putting it together tonight and going out for a ride sometime over the weekend (I haven't ridden a bike for over 10 years, hope I haven't forgot how to do it!!!)
      If at first you don't succeed... skydiving is not for you!

Comment

Saturday=steam train the baby bp's first ever party
        Sunday = church + visit out cherry tree - Rent A Cherry Tree

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigD View Post
          (I haven't ridden a bike for over 10 years, hope I haven't forgot how to do it!!!)
          You'll be walking bandy legged then for a few days!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            visit out cherry tree - Rent A Cherry Tree
            That's novel! A great way to get the children involved too.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisPackit View Post
              Building my Chicken Run and populating with 2 or 3 bantams. GP Qualifying, Grand National, trip to Bookies, GP on Sunday and possibly some lunch out.
              Don't forget to buy the stuff that kills mites, and make sure that foxes can't tunnel under your chicken roll around the outside of it otherwise even in daylight foxes will get in eventually
              Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Working...
              X