• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Just landed great contract

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boolean
    I am fairly bright, but don't have an exceptional IQ. So I doubt Mensa would have me.
    Hmmm...
    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon
      Hmmm...
      He appears to be having a blonde day today, someone has already linked that to other stupidity he has posted and he is raving at Mordy in two threads where Mordy is taking the piss for the same thing.
      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

I guess this is the forum clique kicking into action.

It seems to be the posting ground of a chosen few that seem to deride newbie posts, or people asking questions.

Thanks for making this board as unwelcoming as possible.

Comment

You really are an unpleasant entity aren't you?
          And you ask way too many questions. Actually I'm normally OK, just a bit inexplicably arsey today. Probably just the farmers.
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

It seems to be the posting ground of a chosen few that seem to deride newbie posts, or people asking questions.

Stick with it old chap, just dont feed the animals.

Smith and Wesson.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac
              And you ask way too many questions. Actually I'm normally OK, just a bit inexplicably arsey today. Probably just the farmers.
              Something to do with the Arse (looosers looosers) anyway. It will wear off by next season. How was Paris BTW?

Smith and Wesson.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
                He appears to be having a blonde day today, someone has already linked that to other stupidity he has posted and he is raving at Mordy in two threads where Mordy is taking the piss for the same thing.
                Yes - the sanctimonious tosser comment. Like it. The challenge is who can get a even stronger nasty comment directed at them.
                Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Boolean,

you'll be fine after a few hundred posts.

Afternoon all.

How are your Plan B's ?

Milan.

Comment

We do it to each other, not just the newbies. Actually you're getting it quite easy, as you're such a soft target you're falling below the radar of the nastier usual suspects and in receipt of our lamer bretheren.

HTH

Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Brilliant Prawn, just had a call back, they love me and have offered me the contract !!!!!!!!!!111

Comment

Working...
                      X