• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Repileaks - should rep be anonymous?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I hope all those who voted for change enjoy what they got...

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      +1. Now that I'm only negging people, I find there aren't enough people I dislike so I have to neg people I like or else I can't neg MF.
      While I agree with the sentiment of negging MF, would it really pain you to *gasp*, be nice and not neg other CUK'ers just because you cant vent all your hatred of MF in a suitable manner?

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
        The forum has two aims from my perspective, to enable us long-standing users to have somewhere to post cr4p and insult each other to help pass the day
        BTW, Realityhack. Take note of the words above from Admin. Post crap & insult each other to pass the day. Please write that down and post-it to your monitor.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by wim121 View Post
          While I agree with the sentiment of negging MF, would it really pain you to *gasp*, be nice and not neg other CUK'ers just because you cant vent all your hatred of MF in a suitable manner?
          it's not real

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            it's not real
            Do you use the same excuse when you stick your fingers up to everyone in public and say "I'm not actually ******* you, it's not real."?

I'm not saying rep is real or that anyone is particularly injured by it, but why be a jerk, just for the sake of being a jerk?

You might find that you get on better in general society if you weren't a sociopath, just a thought.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              BTW, Realityhack. Take note of the words above from Admin. Post crap & insult each other to pass the day. Please write that down and post-it to your monitor.
              It is actually possible to post crap & insult each other without being a trolling tw@, my good sir, as I'm sure you'll claim to know.

Comment

It is actually possible to post crap & insult each other without being a trolling tw@, my good sir, as I'm sure you'll claim to know.

Comment

There's an echo in here...

Comment

Old Greg you have face like kangaroos scrotum & breath like EternalOptimist. AtW
                    FTFY
                    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                      There's an echo in here...
                      Yep, it's from your single brain cell rattling around your empty head.
                      What happens in General, stays in General.
                      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                      X