• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

boat race

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    Goes down for what? Which law was broken?
    Wasting of taxpayer money - reminds me that "Up the Creek" movie

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Wasting of taxpayer money
      If THAT were a crime, there would be no public services, no politicians, no NHS ....

Comment

elitismleadstotyranny - Home

THIS IS A PROTEST, AN ACT OF CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE, A METHODOLOGY OF REFUSING AND RESISTANCE. THIS ACT HAS EMPLOYED GUERRILLA TACTICS. I AM SWIMMING INTO THE BOATS IN THE HOPE I CAN STOP THEM FROM COMPLETING THE RACE AND PROPOSING THE RETURN OF SURPRISE TACTICS. THIS IS ‘PEACEFUL’ ... I HAVE NO WEAPONS (DON’T SHOOT!) MY ONLY FEAR, IS NOT SWIMMING FAST ENOUGH TO GET IN THE RIGHT POSITION TO PREVENT THE BOATS.
        Where is Sas today?
        Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

THIS IS A PROTEST, AN ACT OF CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE, A METHODOLOGY OF REFUSING AND RESISTANCE. THIS ACT HAS EMPLOYED GUERRILLA TACTICS. I AM SWIMMING INTO THE BOATS IN THE HOPE I CAN STOP THEM FROM COMPLETING THE RACE AND PROPOSING THE RETURN OF SURPRISE TACTICS. THIS IS ‘PEACEFUL’ ... I HAVE NO WEAPONS (DON’T SHOOT!) MY ONLY FEAR, IS NOT SWIMMING FAST ENOUGH TO GET IN THE RIGHT POSITION TO PREVENT THE BOATS.
          I found the hidden message. Do I win a prize?

Comment

Originally posted by MrMark View Post
            elitismleadstotyranny - Home

Where is Sas today?
            Not quite on the scale of Anders Breivik's effort, but I'll give him 8/10..

Edit: This guy's a loony.
            To quote from the site, he wants people to enter into "civil disobediance" doing things like:
            If you work in a private company ... perhaps you could work slowly, make mistakes, loose documents, sending large documents to clog up email accounts?
            and
            If you clean the bathroom of someone that considers themselves elite or is an elite sympathiser, like a right wing professor, can you never put loo paper in their bathroom
            and finally:
            Are there networking events designed for the elites and their sympathisers where you could let off a stink bomb?
            Last edited by KentPhilip; 7 April 2012, 20:21.

Comment

· If you work in a restaurant where elitists eat, can you serve the food once it is cold or cook the wrong food?

· If you are a builder repairing the house of an elitist can you also bug it and share the footage and audio online?

· If you are a pest controller and you are called to the office or home of an elitist or elitist sympathiser can you fail at destroying the pest and possibly introduce new pests?
              Trenton Oldfiled is an acne ridden 16yr old politics student and I claim my £5.

Comment

He should go down for it, I am not boat race fan but it is a part of Britain, a slice of heritage. Once you start saying it is fair game to disrupt it then it is a free for all.

Comment

· If you work in a private company or government department that is helping enclose Our Public perhaps you could work slowly, make mistakes, loose documents, sending large documents to clog up email accounts?

There must be hundreds of these activists in the local council where I am!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sands of Time View Post
                    · If you work in a private company or government department that is helping enclose Our Public perhaps you could work slowly, make mistakes, loose documents, sending large documents to clog up email accounts?

There must be hundreds of these activists in the local council where I am!!!!!
                    my thoughts exactly (c:

Comment

If you are a taxi driver can you take the passenger the slowest possible and most expensive route?
                      Could it be that all this time London taxi drivers have been secret activists?
                      Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

Working...
                      X