• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fuel 'crisis'

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sands of Time View Post
    I PANICKED and filled up...

No issues - a bit of a queue but the same as usual.

We're in Madrid next week so it'll be over by the time I get back...

Anyway, more important things to think about - Extension received today...

Hurrah!

Tone
    one day at a time

Comment

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Pretty annoying to watch people fuming in petrol station traffic jams complaining on TV about people panic buying.

Comment

Government warnings of a fuel shortage have proved to be uncannily accurate

Mr Maude said: "I got a right load of tulip from everyone yesterday but it turns out I was absolutely spot on.

The Daily Mash - Government right about fuel shortage

Comment

On the other hand, the cash for access scandal news has been brushed aside to the secondary pages while the main pages are devoted to panic buying of fuel.

If I was in charge I would tell those bloody lorry drivers to go get a high paying job in a council or something if they are unhappy with their pay and working conditions.
            Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
              On the other hand, the cash for access scandal news has been brushed aside to the secondary pages while the main pages are devoted to panic buying of fuel.

If I was in charge I would tell those bloody lorry drivers to go get a high paying job in a council or something if they are unhappy with their pay and working conditions.
              I'm having hot pasties for dinner tonight with Dave and Sam in return for two jerry cans of petrol.

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                I must get into the habit of keeping the tank full
                An SAS standard procedure whilst on covert surveillance, apparently.

hyperD in "Andy McNab" mode
                If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

True though.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                    An SAS standard procedure whilst on covert surveillance, apparently.

hyperD in "Andy McNab" mode
                    As is taking a dump in a carrier bag, but there's no way I'm paying 5p for a carrier bag every time I need a dump
                    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                      As is taking a dump in a carrier bag, but there's no way I'm paying 5p for a carrier bag every time I need a dump
                      Reuse the bag.

Comment

Working...
                      X