• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

British Grand Prix

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best place to watch a GP is Europe, and Spa is my favourite. Camping best option, as its a good crack out there

Comment

Anyone been to a Grand Prix? Would it be a nightmare with a disabled person?

Mother a big GP fan. Got a big birthday next year - thinking it would be nice to treat her, but not sure about the practicalities - she can hobble a short distance on crutches, but realistically looking at wheelchair.

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
        she can hobble a short distance on crutches, but realistically looking at wheelchair.
        Well, Alonso complains endlessly that the Ferrari this year is slow, but still I think your mother will struggle. Maybe wet weather and an early change to Slicks? Could be worth the gamble. Talk it over with her.
        nomadd liked this post

Comment

Anyone been to a Grand Prix? Would it be a nightmare with a disabled person?

Mother a big GP fan. Got a big birthday next year - thinking it would be nice to treat her, but not sure about the practicalities - she can hobble a short distance on crutches, but realistically looking at wheelchair.
          She'd probably be at the back of the grid.

Comment

Originally posted by nomadd View Post
            Well, Alonso complains endlessly that the Ferrari this year is slow, but still I think your mother will struggle. Maybe wet weather and an early change to Slicks? Could be worth the gamble. Talk it over with her.
            Worlds fastest mobility scooter does 69mph | Mobility Experts Blog
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
              She'd probably be at the back of the grid.
              Thanks!

Comment

Thanks!

Wheelchair access seems to be OK: About Silverstone - Accessibility at the Circuit
                nomadd liked this post

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                  If I'm paying £300 I want to drive a car too.
                  Its out in the sticks, so given the state of British public transport you probably will get to drive a car that day
                  Coffee's for closers

Comment

Wheelchair access seems to be OK: About Silverstone - Accessibility at the Circuit
                    I used to go watch the F1 tests at Silverstone, which sadly they don't do anymore. I remember on a few occasions there were people in wheelchairs in a special area at the front, and pleant of ramps everywhere. This is the 21st century after all.

I saw an ad for weekend tickets for the Monaco GP, including hotel and a view from a balcony somewhere. "From 3000EUR per person".

Indian GP is probably quite cheap.
                    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
                      Indian GP is probably quite cheap.
                      and with plenty quickness

Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
                      X