• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Multi Culturalism

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: que?

I hate it when people snot someone, it's disgusting.

Not sure anyone disputes the gist of your figures (99.99% is an exagerration I assume) . Frankly, it would be very hard to come to any other conclusion looking at the nightly news from London, unless one assumes that the politically correct BBC is waging a racist campaign with selective reporting. I quite agree we are mad to allow such unrestricted access from certain parts of the world.

As I have said before, though, I would just disagree with your general conclusion that this is some genetic thing rather than just being down to culture and therefore something we might expect to improve. Surely your own statements that Arabs tend to be rather criminal but Jews hardly register contradicts that. There is practically no genetic difference between the two.

Comment

I hate it when people snot someone, it's disgusting.
      I assume you know what it means.

For the more naive readers, to "snot" somone mean that you punch some one in the face and as their face sheers away under the force of the blow, snot flies out of their nose and a bubbly mix of saliva and blood spurts out of their mouth in an arc of reddish foam.

Get the dvd of Raging Bull for the best graphic example I hav ever seen of the phenomenon.

When I have personally "snotted" people (always for a good reason) I have usually been high on adrenalin, and too involved in the moment to admire my own handiwork

Comment

On the subject of sacking people, at one company a chap who was the Chinese equivalent of Tim Nice-But-Dim was made redundant - he was so shocked by the shame he went into a catatonic state at home and people from work went to his house and had to call the police to break in. The company put him back on the payroll until he had recovered enough self esteem to return to his family...

In Japan, 'salary men' who have lost their jobs are known to pretend they still work by going through the daily routine of donning a suit and leaving for work and then sit in the park when not seeking employment...

I suppose I quote these as the cultural differences between races, as mentioned before.

Asia has been poor for decades - famine, flood, war, yet they still keep on trying, and are emerging (as we did after much toil and suffering of our people).

Africa has been poor for decades - famine, flood, war, yet .....

Final comment : Bob Geldof. Give ME yer @#%$ money. Ill hire some mercenaries to take out Mugabe and a few others that will have a far more beneficial impact on a self-destructive continent than any of your efforts. And you dont even have to have Elton John ruining his begonias by flying to the concerts by helicopter from his stately home.

Comment

Bob Geldof. Give ME yer @#%$ money. Ill hire some mercenaries to take out Mugabe and a few others that will have a far more beneficial impact on a self-destructive continent than any of your efforts. And you dont even have to have Elton John ruining his begonias by flying to the concerts by helicopter from his stately home.
          SPOT ON!!!!

If some one organises a private invasion of Zimbabwe to sort that scumbag out, I will be at the frontt of the queue with my donation.

Hold the music and go heavy on the firearms.

Bring on the merceneries.

Comment

Oh! I thought it was typo for shoot.

Comment

When did the lunatics take over this forum...? We are doomed...doomed I say!!!

Comment

hmmm

Lets not beat around the bush here.

If there was no black / afro africans / caribbeans or whatever they are in this country crime would be reduced by 50%.

Comment

Funny thing is, look at the FBI's most wanted list and you have 4 hispanics one Arab (Osama) and rest are white (one even being pretty obviously jewish)

Kind of toss's any theorys out the window does it not?

Comment

Too right there are ethnic differences, take programming for example, if we get a CV from down under we throw it straight in the bin, because lets face it drunken bums from Oz can´t program.

Comment

Ive met some rather lovely drunken bums from Oz.

They are usually about 18-20 years old, and work in my local in skimpy tops that show off their nice tanned boobies, partying hard when off duty and generally behaving like frisky kittens.

They seem to like older English guys too, which is nice.

Comment

Working...
                      X