• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

French gunman

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    You mean the gurning short-arse in the corner furiously touching himself whilst pretending to read a maths book is the life and soul of the party? I'm out!
    I think that's a bit harsh on Brillo. He was actually reading the book.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      I think that's a bit harsh on Brillo. He was actually reading the book.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
        You mean the gurning short-arse in the corner furiously touching himself whilst pretending to read a maths book is the life and soul of the party? I'm out!
        Tell Zoiderman which is your coat, have patience as he's not very bright but he is cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          Tell Zoiderman which is your coat, have patience as he's not very bright but he is cheap.
          and pass a few pence to Churchill in the toilets; it's a tulip job, but some thick ex-squaddie has to do it

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
            Jews seem to be got at by all quarters for some reason. Not convinced that lefty concerns about "Zionism" don't go well beyond that on occasions.
            It is basic ignorance and bigotry by those who confuse all Jews with Zionism. Innocent Jewish Children have nothing to do the killing of innocent Palestinian children by the Israelis on a daily basis. Zionism is the making of fundamentalist Christian groups who want the predictions of the bible to come true so they can welcome back Jesus in Israel.

I do agree that Nazism is very close to fundamentalist Islam.
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Confession to make - I thought this would be one of those BNP morons(what is the French equivalient?). Looks like the BNP and Al-Quaeda have similar type of nutters in them.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Confession to make - I thought this would be one of those BNP morons(what is the French equivalient?). Looks like the BNP and Al-Quaeda have similar type of nutters in them.
                There's no equivalent to BNP in France

Comment

Originally posted by Le Rosbif View Post
                  The only differences between the UK BNP and the French NF are (1) the NF have toned down their extremist rhetoric better and (2) the French are stupid enough to fall for it.

HTH
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Le Rosbif View Post

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                      The only differences between the UK BNP and the French NF are (1) the NF have toned down their extremist rhetoric better and (2) the French are stupid enough to fall for it.

HTH
                      Are you voting for this guy?

Comment

Working...
                      X