• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What is it called?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hyperD View Post

A few hours later I get a phone call from the police saying:

“Er, Mr hyperD, we’ve had a phone call from a Mr xxxxx to say that that is his car you have, um possibly blocked in. Is there any chance you could move it soon as he has to now take the train to pick his car up back from Birmingham…”

I sent the note he attached to my windscreen to my solicitors for safe keeping.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Can't you just block them in? Then wait for them to come back and have one **** off almighty row with them to whit you can then say 'You blocked me in and now you can stay here until the end of eternity without any hope of ever moving your car you f**king useless geriatic ****.
      Bleeding conciliatory pansy!!!
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Freamon View Post
        This is why we need Women's parking spaces. I've actually seen them before, in Amsterdam.
        The space is actually very tight which is why I'm puzzled why someone would park in it instead of parking 5 metres away where they are less likely to be involved in an accident either getting in or out of their car or when they reversing out.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
        X