• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

K2P2 is showing her tits!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    Working, but lots of interference. Crappy software needs activex, so try IE.
    Ah, an error message comes up in black that can seen when mouse drag/selecting inside the camera control.

Didn't work in IE or Chrome without changing security settings or installing add-ons.

Comment

Yeah - we were saying yesterday we hadn't seen the other for a while. But have been pretty busy so haven't been watching that much. At home this morning, so will keep an eye out. Guess the chances of a nest are low if its mate is in next door's cat.
      Maybe you need a fox den too.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
        Maybe you need a fox den too.
        Think we've got hedgehogs in the shed. This camera malarkey could get expensive!

Comment

Think we've got hedgehogs in the shed. This camera malarkey could get expensive!
          Buy yourself a spade instead. It'll be much cheaper.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            Buy yourself a spade instead. It'll be much cheaper.
            - to you, not the hedgehogs!

Comment

Oh most jealous! We just have tonnes of squirrels and urban foxes. Although I did once rescue a hedgehog from the main road where it was bimbling around in broad daylight. I picked it up and put it in a nearby hedge.
              I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
              CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
              CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                Slightly more reserved than knocking one out over a web cam I suppose.
                I think you've just accidentally unmasked yourself as the oft-lamented scourge of chatroulette.
                "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post

Ah, an error message comes up in black that can seen when mouse drag/selecting inside the camera control. ...
                  You mean you can actually control the camera?!

So in theory you could turn it round 180 degrees, and peer right into k2p2's bedroom.

(and what happens if more then one person tries using it at the same time? )
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

I can see three. Is that the required number of tits I should see?

Comment

Looks like I missed some action this morning - there's now what looks like 2 bits of grass in the box - is this the beginning of the nest???

Comment

Working...
                      X