• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where can I get a stuffed alsation?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's wrong with wearing this and running around barking for a bit?

What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
      A cat at my lodgings is obsessed with my car, and no one else's it seems. It may be the colour (plum) or perhaps the shape (Jag), but it isn't the warmth from the engine, as one might expect, because this darned cat tramps all over the roof in the middle of the night long after the engine has cooled.

He (or she - not sure) even sleeps on the roof, and the other morning, after it had been raining in the night, there were paw prints and small scratches all over the bonnet.

So anyway, I thought the most practical deterrent would be a large dog in the back, perhaps a blow up or stuffed one. If cats are scared of sheep, I could easily get hold of a blow up sheep, or perhaps a life-sized blow up doll?

But any other ideas would be welcome.

The problem can be solved with a length of Velcro and some T-Cut.
      Attach the Velcro straps around your right hand and secure the cat to the straps.
      Apply T-Cut to the cat fur and polish the car vigorously.
      Result; one shiny car and cat reluctant to return.
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
      X