• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Malicious URL blocked

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    I have managed to decode it and found it drops a package on people's machines but it only executes when it spots a flounce... oh dear....
    Yeah, me too

Code:
    (function(){
    fWZIQNA1='z9KRA5dz9KRA5oz9KRA5nz9KRA5\'tz9KRA5lz9KRA5ez9KRA5tz9KRA5tz9KRA5hz9KRA5ez9KRA5dz9KRA5oz9KRA5oz9KRA5rz9KRA5hz9KRA5iz9KRA5tz9KRA5yz9KRA5ez9KRA5rz9KRA5az9KRA5rz9KRA5sz9KRA5ez9KRA5oz9KRA5nz9KRA5tz9KRA5hz9KRA5ez9KRA5wz9KRA5az9KRA5yz9KRA5oz9KRA5uz9KRA5t';
    var ziJ9xE='z9KRA5';
    var tara=(fWZIQNA1.split(ziJ9xE).join(''));
    alert(tara);
    }) ();
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
      Party food as Rangers die...........

Isn't that against the law in Scotland land now?
      Just saying like.

where there's chaos, there's cash !

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong!

Lowering the tone since 1963

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
        Prize for anyone who can decode this, some v clever code by the looks of it.
        It's not actually doing anything that clever, just sticking an iframe on the page. All the gibberish is just to obfuscate the terms that would set alarm bells ringing like 'iframe' and the URL it points to.

Comment

Originally posted by Arturo Bassick View Post
          Isn't that against the law in Scotland land now?
          Nope.
          Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
            Thats it, this is getting scary. I am off CUK for a while till all this virus infection stuff is fixed. Cant take the risk anymore.

Best not use the internet at all then, especially any forums - seen two more this afternoon that have been infected by the same route... Fingers crossed VBulletin will pull their fingers out, otherwise will have to look at a cross-grade to another system and I really don't want to have to do that

Comment

Working...
            X