• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Those Peace Loving, Tolerant, Pluralistic Muslims in Action

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xoggoth
    Lets look at some facts about "tolerant" Islam. Starting with this:

There are a number of countries where homosexuality is punishable by a sentence of 10 years or more including some Christian countries but those below are the only countries where homosexuality is punishable by death or life imprisonment. Those marked with x are members of the "Organization of the Islamic Conference"
    Xog, you need to listen more closely to Snaw and Fungus. Apparently it's all our fault.
    I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Personally I blame God's parents.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Black
        Personally I blame God's parents.
        I blame Abe for shagging that servant. What's her name, Hagar?

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet
          Why would you send someone who's gay to prison? it's like sending a drug addict to work in a chemists for his community service
          This board is crammed full of crass and stupid statement (and no doubt I contribute my fair share) - but that is beyond the pale.

Do you really assume, 'Spacecadet', that homosexual men (or women) live for, and take pleasure in, being raped?

That's what you seem to suggest - or was it some kind of post-modern irony?

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman
            Do you really assume, 'Spacecadet', that homosexual men (or women) live for, and take pleasure in, being raped?
            Yes, thats what reading The Daily Mail lead me to believe. That, along with all muslims want my blood
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

Yes, thats what reading The Daily Mail lead me to believe. That, along with all muslims want my blood
              Well, never mind the 'rolleyes' emoticon - what did you mean to say then? Or do you think it's so far above my head that I couldn't possibly understand it?

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman
                Well, never mind the 'rolleyes' emoticon - what did you mean to say then? Or do you think it's so far above my head that I couldn't possibly understand it?
                Clearly after a few pints it is over your head... i was being ironic. The reference to the Daily racist should have given it away.

And FFS avoid posting when you've been drinking
                Coffee's for closers

Comment

Clearly after a few pints it is over your head... i was being ironic. The reference to the Daily racist should have given it away.

And FFS avoid posting when you've been drinking
                  Oh, so it was (lame) "post-modern irony" all along then.

I don't post when I've been drinking for the very simple reason that I don't drink (not alcohol anyway).

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus
                    Xog, you need to listen more closely to Snaw and Fungus. Apparently it's all our fault.
                    You want to read people's post's properly. I'll speak up when I read utter tulipe written about how muslims are all bad people who're just champing at the bit to kill us in our sleep or forcebly convert us. I'd do the same for any group of people, of any race, colour or religious persuasion when they're misrepresented. I've got no illusions about how much fun it would be to live in a muslim country, but you can say the same about many poor christian countries just as easily.

Some of the snobby, bigoted crap getting spouted on this board is very borderline, and if a few more non middle aged, middle class white men on it there would be some serious offence getting given. Thing is in real life half of you wouldn't have the balls to say this stuff publicly. Sad.
                    Last edited by snaw; 18 May 2006, 08:28.
                    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by snaw
                      I'll speak up when I read utter tulipe written about how muslims are all bad people who're just champing at the bit to kill us in our sleep or forcebly convert us. I'd do the same for any group of people, of any race, colour or religious persuasion when they're misrepresented. I've got no illusions about how much fun it would be to live in a muslim country, but you can say the same about many poor christian countries just as easily.

Some of the snobby, bigoted crap getting spouted on this board is very borderline, and if a few more non middle aged, middle class white men on it there would be some serious offence getting given. Thing is in real life half of you wouldn't have the balls to say this stuff publicly. Sad.
                      How do you know its tulipe Snaw? Your only point of reference is what your Muslim mates have told you, how do you know it is a misrepresentation. I assume you defend the BNP when people call them racist do you, I mean their manifesto says they are not!

You cant say it in public in case you end up the subject of a fatwah.
                      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Working...
                      X