• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hey everyone, I got a PM this morning

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    You'd better get that +ve quickly as he's quickly about to grey fairly soon.
    One more "wrong" PM and that will definitely happen!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Perhaps BolshieBastard also sent PM to the wrong person

So what's he on about then - re BN66. Surprised you haven't been over there lately to pass comment on the latest developments (the SC knocking it back) - or won't the mod let you in.

Comment

What kind of **** apologises?

Comment

Originally posted by centurian View Post
          Surprised you haven't been over there lately to pass comment on the latest developments (the SC knocking it back)
          I was keeping low profile...

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            He even said he'd give me some positive rep by means of an apology
            If anyone wants to send me an abusive PM then positive rep me then please feel free.

Comment

from BolshieBastard and to describe the contents as offensive would be to put it mildly.

Anyway he sent me a second PM apologising and explaining that the original PM was for someone else.

So come on, own up, which one of you lot was the original PM destined for?
              JUst as well you are a wimpy midget who Wilmslow could beat up easily.....

Comment

from BlasterBates and to describe the contents as offensive would be to put it mildly.

Anyway he sent me a second PM apologising and explaining that the original PM was for someone else.

So come on, own up, which one of you lot was the original PM destined for?
                Haha! ******* soft tulipe has to start a thread about negging! And you even got that wrong. Epic fail!
                I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  What kind of **** apologises?
                  A decent sort. We all make mistakes - it is how we handle them that counts.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
                    Haha! ******* soft tulipe has to start a thread about negging! And you even got that wrong. Epic fail!
                    You won't mind being negged then?

Comment

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
                      You really should meet up with Churchill at a face to face meet and challenge him to a fight. He is the sort who gets sand kicked in his face. He could hide behind a lamp post. You can take him - go on do it.

Comment

Working...
                      X