• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

£100K+ permie job

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    I didn't.
    We don't all offer the bank manager 'extras'.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Just over 5k per month.

I had a bonus payment that pushed me over the 100k mark, plus shares. In addition a company pension where if you put 10% of your salary in, they'd put another 15% of your salary on top.

60k take home per year plus another 10k in shares. Don't know why I quit to be honest.
      Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

We don't all offer the bank manager 'extras'.
        Don't be bitter just cos you're crap at giving BJ's.
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Don't be bitter just cos you're crap at giving BJ's.
          I've not had any complaints.

Comment

Chinny Reckon?
            It's true, I was MFs PA, well I say PA my sole task was to fallate him. He had the biggest dick I have ever seen it must have been 15 inches long. His company car was a Buggatti Veyron. He was so witty, probably the cleverest man I have ever met, such a well read and cultured man. The business ground to a halt when he left, it was hard to get over the loss of having someone with such business critical skills.

Some people would think a man making such claims was a pathetic lonely individual wasting their time seeking the approval of strangers over the internet. They are just jealous losers and want to be him.
            Last edited by Paula; 20 February 2012, 21:13.
            Lick my Chutney Lollipop

Comment

I've not had any complaints.
              You have. I'm your pimp, I ought to know.
              Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

You have. I'm your pimp, I ought to know.
                Take your coat, madam?

Comment

Originally posted by Paula View Post
                  Chinny Reckon?
                  It's true, I was MFs PA, well I say PA my sole task was to fallate him. He had the biggest dick I have ever seen it must have been 15 inches long. His company car was a Buggatti Veyron. He was so witty, probably the cleverest man I have ever met, such a well read and cultured man. The business ground to a halt when he left, it was hard to get over the loss of having someone with such business critical skills.

Some people would think a man making such claims was a pathetic lonely individual wasting their time seeking the approval of strangers over the internet. They are just jealous losers and want to be him.
                  Thanks mum.

Comment

Paula dear, any bird with a slurpy gob knows it's fellate

not fallate

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Well at least this thread made it to page 2 before descending into BJs...
                      Don't ask Beaker. He's just another muppet.

Comment

Working...
                      X