• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The best Si-Fi ever

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those horns are very nice to look at but aren't very aerodynamic hence they must be removed along with the rest of her skimpy outfit.

Comment

Babylon 5 by a country parsec.

Comment

Liked the "X files" episode of "Crusade" where the alien Mulder really discovered what was out there...

And Peter Jurasik's role as Sid the Snitch in Hill St. Blues... didn't seem to have quite enough hair to be a Centauri...

Comment

Dark skies

You actually got to see the damn aliens in that.
          Serving religion with the contempt it deserves...

Comment

Originally posted by TheMonkey
            Dark skies

You actually got to see the damn aliens in that.
            Yup. Those horrid squirly things that crawled out of people's mouths... vile.

And the alien spaceship at the end... with the added attraction of Jerry Ryan's pre 7 of 9 breasts....

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Comment

Dark Skies was great

Nobody's mentioned the series that's clearly the greatest: Blakes 7.
              Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by marvin_esquire
                Hold him down whilst I insert my diamond tipped probe up his rectum.

Cushion please nurse...
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Lexx
                  Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                  threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

I quite liked Farscape. Particularly the non-American take on things, somewhat rare in TV sci-fi.

Comment

red dwarf - oh, hang on, that wasn't fiction though, was it?

Comment

Working...
                      X