• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
    I can think of worse things, like listening to someone talk about their children all day.
    Hahahahaha .....

Like the screename btw and share the sentiment ...

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    £7M a year for doing fook-all. That is a Tony Blairesque salary.
    Remember that will be taxed.

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    How could that happen in the land of Benjamin Franklin? I'm shocked. SHOCKED.
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    I'm not.
    Indeed. The US is renowned for pulling this kinda stuff. I laugh at retards who think the UK, US or other developed countries enjoy democracy.

Other stuff they have done recently was a citizen that was taking pictures of city architecture during his lunch break and instead got hauled off in to an FBI building and detained as he had mistaking taken a picture of a government building. Or in the past couple of weeks, there were a couple of silly scallywags from the UK that made poor jokes on faecesbook and got detained at LA.

Comment

Working...
    X