• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why are Northeners so weak-willed?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Interesting that Northern women smoke the most in the country. I always thought it was the tulip weather and caked in makeup that accounted for their poor skin.
    That and eating chips fried in lard, no doubt.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Can some Southerners please give me positive rep? The Northern monkeys have pounced, gibbering and slobbering with negative rep all over the place. Typical of their lack of self control and general inability to control themselves.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        Can some Southerners please give me positive rep? The Northern monkeys have pounced, gibbering and slobbering with negative rep all over the place. Typical of their lack of self control and general inability to control themselves.

I think he just called your pint a poof lads.

Comment

Obliged with -VE
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
            Last time Xu was there, ME and the Missus had had a pint and thence had finished I returned the empties to te bar.

Expecting a thank-you from ze. armband, he turned to me and said "I hate it when men bring their empties back to the bar."
            To which, the correct response is; "suit yourself" as you carry said empties to the furthest table from the bar and put them down.

Bloody armbands!
            The vegetarian option.

Comment

I had a mate from Bootle who drank 12 pints a day, smoked 60 fags and ate nothing but tripe fried in lard.
              When he was 40, his insides exploded, shot up through his neck and blew three quarters of his brain out of his ears.

All he was left with was a small pea-sized object, waving around on the top of his spinal column.

I was with him, when he came out of his coma and his first words were
              'cor luv a duck, me old sparrer. you're avin a larf aintcha'

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Already have done so. Can't do anymore.

Give me a list of the worst offenders and I'll give them a rep slap.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  Already have done so. Can't do anymore.

Give me a list of the worst offenders and I'll give them a rep slap.
                  I tried not to guv, but I am a weak willed Northerner and I just couldn't fight the urge!
                  Just saying like.

where there's chaos, there's cash !

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong!

Lowering the tone since 1963

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                    I had a mate from Bootle who drank 12 pints a day, smoked 60 fags and ate nothing but tripe fried in lard.
                    When he was 40, his insides exploded, shot up through his neck and blew three quarters of his brain out of his ears.

All he was left with was a small pea-sized object, waving around on the top of his spinal column.

I was with him, when he came out of his coma and his first words were
                    'cor luv a duck, me old sparrer. you're avin a larf aintcha'

You're right. Cockneys are complete retards. Luckily they've all exiled themselves to Essex.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Photo from the Manchester Meetup

Left to Right

Simonmac, Churchill, Spacecadet, EternalOptimist, NorthernladUK

What happens in General, stays in General.
                      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                      X